Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Updated Site!

I know I haven't blogged much about photography (yet) but I have kept myself a little quiet in this arena lately.  I struggle a lot with confidence as a photographer because I am completely self taught and lack a lot of the "knowledge" that I feel it takes to be a "professional photographer".

So I am stepping out.  I created a site totally dedicated to my photography.  It's right up there... see it?  Daniels Den Photography!  It is still under construction.  There are still no details as far as sessions and pricing.  I'm getting there.  Check it out.  Let me know what you think!

I also wanted you to be able to get to know a little more about me!  So check out that link above as well... it tells a little more of my story.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I think you take lovely pictures and have a great eye. I completely understand. I am also self taught and struggle with confidence issues with my photgraphy (please don't judge by the crappy pictures I take and put on my blog at bad times of day, poor lighting, messy house and kids haning on my arms). I had actually just started by wanting to take good pictures of my own kids and it has snowballed from there and I often feel like I am in over my head. We should share editing tips and business plans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...