Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Few New Finds Means a Few New Projects!

These are a few things that I found this week for some future projects!

This beadboard floor lamp was a steal at Goodwill!  It's solid and heavy (and did I mention beautiful?!)  It's been painted in the past.  I can't decide if I want to leave it yellow or find a new color... oh the decisions!  That shade is getting an Anthropologie treatment and hopefully soon!


This is a copper cooking kettle that my mom picked up for me at an antique store.  I think it calls for a good polish and a beautiful fall treatment :o)


This window sash was a score at a yard sale this weekend... it was free :o) It's wood is beautifully weathered.  I have stopped work on that yellow lamp because I'm at a design halt.  I can't decide what to do with it, so instead it is just sitting there unfinished.  Any ideas?



And in other news, I'm back outside again working on more pallets.  I can't wait to get this together so I can show you :o)



Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...